NCM London+ 20"
Inspired by the captivating image of the city, its creative and elegant style, the NCM London+ is one of our best-selling folding E-bike models, designed to be stylish and practical with busy city life in mind. The folding frame allows for quick and easy storage (without the use of tools) in the smallest of spaces, or packing into a car or bike case to take with you on vacation. The sporty frame takes away the chore of mounting and dismounting repeatedly when you’re running errands or need to pick the bike up over small obstacles or sidewalks. The London+ motor also has a unique function that allows it to run at 4mp/h without the need for pedalling, allowing you to navigate through heavy foot traffic or ride casually alongside someone who is walking.
Foldable handlebar stem
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Foldable bicycle handlebar stem
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- over 680Wh capacity for a long distance
- reach up to 110 miles (depending on the conditions)
- Battery behind seat tube for a better balance
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system. The 160 mm Tektro brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system from Tektro. This brake system ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 35 Nm with 250W rated power and 36V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 4mph are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before driving, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM London+ 36V 19Ah Details
- Weight: 25kg (55lbs)
- Type: Folding Wheel size: 20”
- Load capacity:125kg (264lbs)
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Display: Das-Kit, C7, LCD, 6 Levels, 4mph walk mode
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT4, 36V 14A
- Charger: inclueded M363AU 36V 2A with XLR-plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, R2S Rear-drive motor, 36V 250W, 15mph
- Battery: 36V 19AH 684WH, with USB port
- Average range: 40-110 depending on assistance level
- Front/Rear Light Spanninga, KENDO, 36V, 20 Lux/ Spanninga, SOLO
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 20"*380MM
- Fork: RST Carve with Suspension
- Brake Levers: Tektro, with right and left brake sensor
- Brakes: F/R:Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic Disc Brakes,
- Crank: Prowheel, SOLID-252AA9, 165mm, 52T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Acera 8-speed
- Tyres: Schwalbe, Big Apple,20"*2.0
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, Brown with Gel
- Seat Post: CL, PB-523, with suspension, 27.2*350mm
- Grips: Selle Royal, brown synthetic leather
- Pedals: Wellgo, foldable
NCM London+ Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
|Shipping weight:||30,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||24,00 Kg|