NCM Lyon Folding E-Bike, 250W, 36V 8Ah 288Wh Battery, 20"
The brand NCM
NCM Bikes was founded in 2014 in Hanover in Lower Saxony as a brand of Leon Cycle GmbH, and since then it has managed to make a name for itself more and more in the e-bike scene. Special attention is paid to the excellent price-performance ratio. But what does NCM actually stand for? These three letters stand for nickel, cobalt and manganese, which are components of a battery for electric bikes. Known Is the brand for pedelecs with English names of well-known cities such as Moscow, Milan or London.
The NCM Lyon, light, foldable and also with electric drive! The powerful Das-Kit rear wheel motor with 35 Nm, has enough power to take you to any place in the busy city traffic. Ranges of up to 40 miles (50 km) are no problem for the pedelec with 288 Wh and therefore also ideal for a bike tour on a camping holiday. Thanks to the comfortable Schwalbe 2.0" tires, you have full control of the electric bike at all times. The Shimano 7-speed gears ensure that you have the optimum gear at hand in every situation. Finally, the rim brakes ensure optimal speed control. If you ever need to carry more than will fit in your backpack, practical luggage racks will help.
|Motor||Das Kit, X2, rear drive motor, 36V 250W, up to 15 mph|
|Battery||DEHAWK I3-3608P, 36V 8.7AH, 288Wh with USB port|
|Display||Das-Kit, I6B, 6 levels, 4 mph walk mode|
|Charger||SANS 36V 2A|
|Frame||Aluminium 6061, 20"*310MM|
|Fork||Alu. 6061, D-Brake Version|
|Brakes||F./R.: Tektro, disc brakes|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano, Tourney, 7 speed|
|Crank||Wheel Top, SOLID-68, 52T|
|Tires||Schwalbe, Big Apple; 20" 2.0, black|
|Grips||Selle Royal, brown|
|Pedals||Wellgo, F178, foldable|
|Range||up to 31 miles|
|Weight||total weight: 44 lbs|
We are E-Bikes
NCM Lyon 36V 8Ah Details
- Weight: 25kg (55lbs)
- Type: Folding Wheel size: 20”
- Load capacity: max.125kg (264lbs)
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Display: Das-Kit, L6B, LCD, 6 Levels, 4mph walk mode
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT4, 36V 14A
- Charger: inclueded DC362UK 36V 2A with Round-plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, R2S Rear-drive motor, 36V 250W, 15mph
- Battery: 36V 8AH 288WH, with USB port
- Average range: 10-45 miles depending on assistance level
- Front/Rear Light Spanninga, KENDO, 36V, 20 Lux/ Spanninga, SOLO
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 20"*310MM
- Fork: Alu. Aluminium Disc-Brake Version
- Brake Levers: Tektro, with left brake sensor
- Brakes: F/R:Tektro Disc Brakes,MD-280
- Crank: Wheel Top, SOLID-68, 165mm, 52T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Tourney 7-speed, ARDFT35D
- Tyres: Schwalbe, Big Apple,20"*2.0
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, Brown with Gel
- Seat Post: Promax, Aluminium 34cm
- Grips: Selle Royal, brown synthetic leather
- Pedals: Wellgo, foldable
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.