NCM Milano MAX N8R 28" electric bike Trekking E-Bike 36V 16Ah 576Wh white
The brand NCM
NCM Bikes was founded in 2014 in Hanover in Lower Saxony as a brand of Leon Cycle GmbH, and since then it has managed to make a name for itself more and more in the e-bike scene. Special attention is paid to the excellent price-performance ratio. But what does NCM actually stand for? These three letters stand for nickel, cobalt and manganese, which are components of a battery for electric bikes. Known Is the brand for pedelecs with English names of well-known cities such as Moscow, Milan or London.
NCM Milano Max
Whether it's a relaxed weekend bike ride or the morning commute to work, the NCM Milano is always the perfect choice! with the BAFANG MAX mid-engine with 80 Nm, the e-bike has enough power to support you in almost any situation. The very large battery, with 576 Wh leaves you only after about 70 miles (110 km) and is thus clearly above average. Thanks to the ZOOM Aria suspension fork and the filigree Schwalbe 1.5" tires, you have full control of the pedelec at all times. On top of that there is a Shimano Nexus 8-speed hub gear to have the optimal gear at hand in every situation. Finally, Tektro's mechanical disc brakes at the front and roller brakes at the rear provide reliable speed control. The Promax stem, which can be adjusted with a handle, provides special comfort and if you have to carry more than fits into the backpack, the practical luggage rack helps.
|Motor||Bafang MAX, Middle drive motor, 36V 250W, up to 15 mph|
|Battery||DEHAWK I5-3616P, 36V 16AH, 576Wh with USB port|
|Display||Bafang MAX C966, LCD, 5 levels, 4 mph walk mode|
|Charger||SANS 36V 3A|
|Frame||Aluminium 6061, 28"*480MM|
|Fork||ZOOM ARIA,28, with suspension|
|Brakes||F.: Tektro, mechanical disc brakes ; R.: Shimano Nexus Roller brake|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano, Nexus, 8 speed|
|Crank||Bafang, MAX, 38Tx3/32|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, brown|
|Tires||Schwalbe, Marathon; 28" 1.5, black|
|Grips||Selle Royal, brown|
|Pedals||Wellgo, B087, black|
|Range||up to 68 miles|
|Weight||total weight: 59 lbs|
We are E-Bikes
- LONG-RANGE E-BIKE BATTERY THAT ALSO CHARGES YOUR PORTABLE DEVICES: Bulky battery casings can take up considerable space, but the NCM Milano MAX battery is integrated in the down tube by design, keeping weight low and cantered and thus making for a steadier ride. On a single charge of this battery, the Milano can travel up to 75 miles. The built-in USB port comes in handy when your smart devices need a charge while you're on the move.
- POWERFUL BAFANG MAX MID-DRIVE MOTOR: This reliable 250W mid-drive unit is known for its power-endurance level and long-distance pedal assistance, able to maintain 15.5mph for extended periods of time. There is no compromise to manoeuvrability with the compact motor centred in the middle and with up to 80Nm..
- COMFORTABLE AND SMOOTH CYCLING EXPERIENCE: Large Schwalbe Marathon tyres, a ZOOM ARIA suspension fork, an adjustable handlebar, Selle Royal ergonomic grips and saddle with suspension post all serve to provide the most comfortable ride for even the longest distances. The highly popular Shimano NEXUS 8-speed hub circuit guarantees a seamless transmission.
- INFORMATION AND CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: The simple and stylish Bafang LCD display gives you all the information you need about your current trip. Furthermore, it allows you to adjust the power output of the battery as well as the pedal-assist level of the motor (with 5 levels).
- BUILT SOLID FOR MORE SAFETY: The NCM Milano MAX is designed to be fashionable with no compromise to functionality and safety. The mechanical Tektro front disc brake with 160mm rotor and roller brake at the back ensure a safe ride at all speeds. Front and rear Spanninga lights keep both the road and you highly visible, while internally routed cables add neatness to the sleek design.