NCM Milano Plus 28" Trekking E-Bike, 250W 48V 16Ah 768Wh Battery, black
The brand NCM
NCM Bikes was founded in 2014 in Hanover in Lower Saxony as a brand of Leon Cycle GmbH, and since then it has managed to make a name for itself more and more in the e-bike scene. Special attention is paid to the excellent price-performance ratio. But what does NCM actually stand for? These three letters stand for nickel, cobalt and manganese, which are components of a battery for electric bikes. Known Is the brand for pedelecs with English names of well-known cities such as Moscow, Milan or London.
NCM Milano Plus
Whether it's the relaxed bike ride at the weekend or the morning commute to work, the NCM Milano Plus is always the perfect choice! With the Das-Kit rear engine with 55Nm, the e-bike has enough power to support you in almost all situations and the very large battery, with 768 Wh leaves you only after about 90 miles (150 km) and is clearly above average. Thanks to the Suntour NEX suspension fork and the filigree Schwalbe 1.75" tyres, you have full control of the pedelec at all times. On top of that, there is a Shimano Acera 8-speed shifting system to have the optimal gear at hand in every situation. Finally, the hydraulic disc brakes from Tektro provide reliable speed control. The Promax stem, which can be adjusted with a handle, provides special comfort and if you have to carry more than fits into the backpack, the practical luggage rack helps.
|Motor||Das-Kit, X15 Rear drive motor, 48V 250W, up to 15 mph|
|Battery||DEHAWK I5-4816P, 48V 16AH, 768Wh with USB port|
|Display||Das-Kit C7, LCD, 6 levels, 4 mph walk mode|
|Charger||SANS 48V 3A, DC483UK|
|Frame||Aluminium 6061, 28"*480MM|
|Fork||Suntour, NEX 28, with suspension|
|Brakes||F./R..: Tektro Disc Brakes, hydraulic|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano, Altus, 8 speed|
|Crank||Prowheel, OUNCE, 48T, black|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, gel saddle, black|
|Tires||Schwalbe, Marathon; 26" 1.75 / 28" 1.5, black|
|Grips||Selle Royal, brown|
|Pedals||Wellgo, B087, black|
|Range||up to 93 miles|
|Weight||total weight: 60 lbs|
We are E-Bikes
NCM Milano Plus 48V 16Ah Details
- Weight: 26”/ 28" = 27kg
- Type: E-Trekking
- Wheel size: 26” / 28"
Load capacity: Max. 125kg
It consists of the following factors:
E-bike + rider + luggage
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 15mph
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 3A included (round plug) DC483UK
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4816P,48V 16AH, 768WH, with USB port
- Average range: 40-90 miles depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit C7 display with many functions, 4mph walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Spanninga, Kendo, 48V, 30 Lux Spanninga, / Solo, with 2xAA batteries
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 26"*457MM / 28"*480MM
- Handelbar: Promax MA579 adjustable
- Fork: Suntour, NEX 26” / NEX 28"
- Brake Levers: Tektro, both with brake sensor
- Brakes F/R: Tektro hydraulic Disc Brakes, MD-M280
- Chain derailleur: Shimano, Acera M360, 8 speed
- Crank set: Prowheel, OUNCE-248AC, 48T
- Gear shift: Shimano, Altus M310, 8 speed
- Pinion: 8-times screw ring, 11-32T
- Tyre: Schwalbe Marathon 26"*1.75 / 28"*1.5
- Saddle: Selle Royal, gel saddle, brown (imitation leather)
- Seatpost: Promax, SP-884, with suspension, 27.2*300MM
- Handles: Selle Royal, brown (imitation leather)
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.