The NCM Moscow Plus is an E-bike designed to tackle all conditions. A powerful motor and high capacity battery make it great for commuting to work,
long leisure rides or intense sessions in the great outdoors. Designed with durability, style and comfort in mind, it?s far more than its classification as an MTB.
Great components from top cycling brands guarantee safety and a smooth ride. A built-in USB port gives you the freedom to have a long day out,
ensuring that you never miss anything important because your smart devices ran out of power.
Adjustable handlebar & strong DeHawk battery
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- sporty bicycle handlebar
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 700Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 90 miles (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system from Tektro. The 160 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Moscow 48V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 27,5?= 25kg
- Type: E-Mountainbike
- Wheel size: 27,5?
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 15mph
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 3A included (round plug) DC483UK
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4816P,48V 16AH, 768WH, with USB port
- Average range: 40-90 miles depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit C7 display with many functions, 4mph walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Have to be purchased separately. Not included. Front/Rear reflector incl., cat's eye
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 27,5"*480MM
- Fork: Suntour, XCM-27,5?
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor on both sides
- Brakes: F/R: Hydraulic Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Acera M361
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Acera
- Tire: Schwalbe, SMART SAM 27,5" 2.25,
- Saddle: Selle Royal Look-In, black
- Seat Post: Promax
- Grip: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedal: Wellgo. B087, black
NCM Moscow Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
|Shipping weight:||36,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||27,00 Kg|