NCM Moscow Plus Electric Mountain Bike E-Bike 250W 48V 16Ah 768Wh
The brand NCM
NCM Bikes was founded in 2014 in Hanover in Lower Saxony as a brand of Leon Cycle GmbH, and since then it has managed to make a name for itself more and more in the e-bike scene. Special attention is paid to the excellent price-performance ratio. But what does NCM actually stand for? These three letters stand for nickel, cobalt and manganese, which are components of a battery for electric bikes. Known Is the brand for pedelecs with English names of well-known cities such as Moscow, Milan or London.
NCM Moscow Plus
Rough forest tracks or stony gravel roads?No problem for the NCM Moscow Plus! With the Das-Kit rear engine with 55Nm, the e-bike has enough power to support you always and everywhere. In addition, for the enormously large battery, with its 768 Wh, almost no distance is too far. Distances of 90 miles (150 km) are no problem. Thanks to the Suntour suspension fork and the comfortable Schwalbe 2.25"" tyres you have full control over the pedelec at all times. On top of that, there is a Shimano Acera 24-speed shifting system to have the optimum gear ready in every situation. Finally, the hydraulic disc brakes from Tektro provide reliable speed control.
|Motor||Das-Kit, X15 Rear drive motor, 55Nm, 48V 250W, up to 15 mph|
|Battery||DEHAWK I5-4816P, 48V 16AH, 768Wh with USB port|
|Display||Das-Kit C7B,LCD,6 levels, 4 mph walk mode|
|Charger||SANS 48V 3A, DC483UK|
|Frame||Aluminium 6061, 27,5"*480MM / 29"*520MM|
|Fork||Suntour, XCM-27,5"/29", with suspension|
|Brakes||F./R..: Hydraulic Tektro Disc Brakes|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano, Acera, 8 speed|
|Crank||Shimano, Acera M361|
|Saddle||Selle Royale, Look-In, black|
|Tires||Schwalbe, SMART SAM, 27,5 / 29"*2.25|
|Grips||VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)|
|Pedals||Wellgo, B087, black|
|Range||up to 40-90 miles|
|Weight||total weight: 60 lbs|
We are E-Bikes
NCM Moscow Plus 48V 16Ah Details
- Weight: 27,5”/ 29"= 25kg
- Type: E-Mountainbike
- Wheel size: 27,5” / 29"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 15mph
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 3A included (round plug) DC483UK
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4816P,48V 16AH, 768WH, with USB port
- Average range: 40-90 miles depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit C7 display with many functions, 4mph walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Have to be purchased separately. Not included. Front/Rear reflector incl., cat's eye
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 27,5"*480MM / 29"* 520MM
- Fork: Suntour, XCM-27,5” / XCM-29"
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor on both sides
- Brakes: F/R: Hydraulic Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Acera M361
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Acera
- Tire: Schwalbe, SMART SAM 27,5" 2.25 / 29" 2.25
- Saddle: Selle Royal Look-In, black
- Seat Post: Promax
- Grip: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedal: Wellgo. B087, black
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.