The brand NCM
NCM Bikes was founded in 2014 in Hanover in Lower Saxony as a brand of Leon Cycle GmbH, and since then it has managed to make a name for itself more and more in the e-bike scene. Special attention is paid to the excellent price-performance ratio. But what does NCM actually stand for? These three letters stand for nickel, cobalt and manganese, which are components of a battery for electric bikes. Known Is the brand for pedelecs with English names of well-known cities such as Moscow, Milan or London.
Rough forest tracks or stony gravel roads? No problem for the NCM Moscow! With the Das-Kit rear engine with 55Nm, the e-bike has enough power to support you always and everywhere. In addition, for the enormously large battery, with its 624 Wh, almost no way is too far. Distances of 75 miles (120 km) are no problem. Thanks to the Suntour suspension fork and the comfortable Schwalbe 2.25"" tyres you have full control over the pedelec at all times. On top of that there is a Shimano Altus 21-speed gear system to have the optimal gear ready in every situation. Finally, the mechanical disc brakes from Tektro provide reliable speed control.
|Motor||Das-Kit, X15 Rear drive motor, 55Nm, 48V 250W, up to 15 mph|
|Battery||DEHAWK I5-4813H, 48V 13AH, 624Wh with USB port|
|Display||Das-Kit L7B,LCD,6 levels, 4 mph walk mode|
|Charger||SANS 48V 2A, DC482DE|
|Frame||Aluminium 6061, 27,5"*480MM / 29"*520MM|
|Fork||Suntour, XCT-28/29, with suspension|
|Brakes||F./R..: Tektro Disc Brakes, MD-M280|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Altus, M310, 7 speed|
|Crank||Shimano, Altus, FC-M311, 170mm, 28/38/48TT|
|Saddle||Velo designed by NCM, black|
|Tires||Schwalbe, SMART SAM, 27,5 / 29"*2.25|
|Grips||VELO, VLG-1189D3 ergonomic (black/grey synthetic)|
|Pedals||Wellgo, B087, black|
|Range||up to 75 miles|
|Weight||total weight: 60 lbs|
We are E-Bikes
A proprietary Das-Kit L7B display shows multiple displays simultaneously and allows the user to adjust battery and motor power output with 6 levels of pedal assistance.
The Shimano MTB rear derailleurs and crank disc together form a drive that guarantees responsive transmission and smooth pedalling for a long time.
The ergonomic Velo saddle remains comfortable even on the longest and hardest rides.
The Suntour XCT preloaded suspension fork has been specially designed for MTB to ensure optimum performance.
NCM Moscow 48V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 27.5”= 28kg / 29" = 29kg
- Type: E-Mountainbike
- Wheel size: 27.5” / 29"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 15mph
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 2A included (round plug) DC482UK
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4813H,48V 13AH, 624WH, with USB port
- Average range: 25-75 miles depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit L7 display with many functions, 4mph walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Have to be purchased separately. Not included. Front/Rear reflector incl., cat's eye
Frame: Alu. 6061, 27.5"*480MM
- Fork: Suntour, XCT-27.5” / XCT-29”
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor on the right side
- Brakes: F/R: Mechanical Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Altus M311
- Front Derailleur: Shimano,Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano,Altus
- Tire: Schwalbe, SMART SAM 27,5" 2.25 / SMART SAM 29" 2.25
- Saddle: VELO designed by NCM, black
- Seat Post: Promax
- Grip: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedal: Wellgo. B087, black