The brand NCM
NCM Bikes was founded in 2014 in Hanover in Lower Saxony as a brand of Leon Cycle GmbH, and since then it has managed to make a name for itself more and more in the e-bike scene. Special attention is paid to the excellent price-performance ratio. But what does NCM actually stand for? These three letters stand for nickel, cobalt and manganese, which are components of a battery for electric bikes. Known Is the brand for pedelecs with English names of well-known cities such as Moscow, Milan or London.
Whether it's a relaxed weekend bike ride or the morning commute to work, NCM Milano is always the perfect choice! With the Das-Kit rear engine with 55Nm, the e-bike has enough power to support you in almost every situation. The very large battery, with 624 Wh leaves you only after about 75 miles (120 km) and is thus clearly above average. Thanks to the Suntour NEX suspension fork and the filigree Schwalbe 1.75" tyres, you have full control of the pedelec at all times. On top of that, there is a Shimano Altus 7-speed shifting system to have the optimal gear at hand in every situation. Finally, the mechanical disc brakes from Tektro provide reliable speed control. The Promax stem, which can be adjusted with a handle, provides special comfort and if you have to carry more than fits into the backpack, the practical luggage rack helps.
|Motor||Das-Kit, X15 Rear drive motor, 55Nm, 48V 250W, up to 15 mph|
|Battery||DEHAWK D5-4813H, 48V 13AH, 624Wh with USB port|
|Display||Das-Kit L7, LCD, 6 levels, 4 mph walk mode|
|Charger||SANS 48V 2A, DC482UK|
|Frame||Aluminium 6061, 26"*457MM / 28"*480MM|
|Fork||Suntour, NEX 26 / 28, with suspension|
|Brakes||F./R..: Tektro Disc Brakes|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano, Altus, 7 speed|
|Crank||Prowheel, OUNCE, 48T, black|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, gel saddle, black|
|Tires||Schwalbe, Marathon; 26" 1.75 / 28" 1.5, black|
|Grips||Selle Royal, brown|
|Pedals||Wellgo, B087, black|
|Range||up to 75 miles|
|Weight||total weight: 60 lbs|
We are E-Bikes
NCM Prague 36V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 26” / 27,5" / 29" = 25kg
- Type: E-Mountain bike
- Wheel size: 26" / 27,5" / 29"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 15mph
- Display: Das-Kit, L6B, LCD, 6 Assistance levels, up to 4mph power-assisted walk
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT-D5-44, 36V 15A
- Charger: Inclueded DC362UK 36V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15, Rear drive motor, 36V 250W, 15mph
- Battery: D5-3613P, 36V 13Ah 468Wh, Li-Ion cells
- Average range: 20-55 miles depending on assistance level
- Front/Rear Light: Front/rear Cateye reflectors. Lights not included.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 26"* 440mm / 27,5" 480mm / 29" 520mm
- Fork: Suntour, XCT-26" / XCT-27,5" / XCT-29"
- Brake Levers: Apse, H02D with brake sensor on the left side
- Brakes: F/R: Mechanical Tektro disc brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Altus M311
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, Tourney TX50, 3-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Altus RD-M310, 7-speed
- Tyres: Schwalbe, BLACK JACK 26" 2.25 / SMART SAM 27,5" / SMART SAM 29"
- Saddle: VELO with NCM logo, black
- Seat Post: Promax SP-252, aluminium 30.9*400mm
- Grips: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.